Micheal Learns to Rock That's Why (You Go Away) [結他chord譜] [結他chord譜]



 Music:Jascha Richter  Lyrics:Jascha Richter  Key: C      4/4       Arranged By Flora Chan
|C  |D  |G  |G  |

C                                      D                    G
Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes
Am                                   B        Em
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
C                           D         G
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
       C                               D                       G
but there is something left in my head*

C                         D      G
You're the one who set it up now you're the one to make it stop
Am                                       B            Em
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
C                                        D   G
Now you want me to forget every little thing you said
      C                                D                      G
but there is something left in my head

                   C            D                G
 *I won't forget the way you're kissing
          G                 C                   D                     G
  The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long
      G           C        D        Em
  But I'm not the man your heart is missing
  Em                      C      D                G
  That's why you go away I know

C                   D    G
You were never satisfied   no matter how I tried
Am                    B      Em
Now you wanna say goodbye to me
C                 D                         G
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
    C                  D          G
but there is something left in my head

Repeat *

D#                F                     Bb
Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Cm                 D      Gm
  Don't know which way to go
      D#               F          Bb
There ain't so much to say now between us
      Cm                D
There ain't so much for you
      Gm                C     F
There ain't so much for me anymore

|C  |D  |G  |G  |

|Am  |D  |G  |

Repeat *

               C   D     G
That's why you go away I know
轉載自yuppiemusic.com

沒有留言:

發佈留言

如你對POLYGON上的歌譜有任何意歡迎留言或登入Facebook到我地Fan page inbox我地